The School of Electrical Engineering is one of the six schools of Aalto University. Our portfolio covers fields from natural sciences to engineering and information sciences. In parallel with basic research, we develop ideas and technologies further into innovations and services..
- A masterdegree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid knowledgeand design skills of microwave components including antennas OR of radio communication systems
- Experienceof radio frequency measurements OR of advanced electronics instrumentation;
About the position:
- The commercial deployment of fifth-generation (5G) cellular wireless has already commenced throughout the world. Radio devices and applications for 5G cellular radios will soon be found in every corner of our life.
- Conceptualization of future generation wireless, probably called beyond-5G or sixth-generation, has already been in progress. Solid measurements and modeling techniques of user radio devices are one of essential innovations that research community has to support for widespread deployment of future-generation wireless systems and beyond.
How to apply:
- lease send a cover letter, CV, and names and contact information of 2-3 references to the email address below.
- These should describe your background, research interests, motivation in seeking this position, and relevant qualifications/experience.
- I also welcome any questions you may have and can also provide more details on the position.
- Amy Kim, Ph.D., P.Eng., Associate Professor Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering,University of Alberta firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Electronics and Nanoengineering|