Cornell University offers scholarships to Indian students by the virtue of the Tata Education and Development Trust; a philanthropic affiliate of India’s Tata Group. It’s a $25 million endowment that has been established that will allow Cornell to provide financial aid to undergraduate students from India.
Tata Scholarship Fund will back almost 20 scholars at any given time and will make sure that the brilliant students from India have access to Cornell, irrespective of their financial conditions. The scholarship will be awarded once in a year; successful students will receive the scholarship for the duration of their bachelor’s studies at Cornell.
- Applicant must be an India national and have attended secondary school in India.
- Applicant must have received offer for admission to Cornell as a bachelor’s student.
- Applicant must be eligible for need-based financial assistance.
- Preference will be given to qualified students accepted to the College of Architecture, Art and Planning; College of Engineering; Applied Economics and Management major in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.
- UG applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Tata Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid.
- All UG applicants must apply for financial assistance by fulfilling the financial aid application process for international students.
- To apply for international financial help the following documentation is required:
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE: Cornell’s CSS code is 2098.
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian students at Cornell University|