Concordia Presidential Scholarships at the Concordia University
Concordia University welcomes exceptional international students from all over the world to study, research and innovate at our thriving institution.
This Scholarship Program is a newly established full flight award designed to support international undergraduate students who have shown academic excellence, community leadership and motivation to better the global community.
Benefits: This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
Number of Fellowships: This prestigious award will be granted to up to two (02) incoming students from any faculty every year.
Note: Candidate must apply for admissions prior to applying for this scholarship.
This scholarship will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate. It is normally renewable up to four (04) years assuming the students meet all renewal requirements.
Qualifications / Eligibility
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.*
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
Applicants must complete the application package and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal (more information at the end of the post). The package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
- Student Application Form
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- File name: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: Doe_John_12345678)
Applicants must also be nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. Nominators should be someone who knows the applicant and their accomplishments well. Typically, the nominator should not be a personal friend or relative. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nominator’s package must include the following:
- Nomination Form
- A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe the applicant is the best candidate for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
- Email subject line: Presidential Scholarship Nomination StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678)
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator)
Deadline: All application packages must be uploaded to your MyConcordia student portal (applicant) or submitted via email to email@example.com (nominator) before February 1, 2021.
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biogeochemistry|