The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK) is inviting applications for the postdoctoral fellowship programme COMSATS (Post-Doctoral Scholarship). The programme has been announced with the cooperation between COMSATS (Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South – COMSATS) and BCSIR (Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – BCSIR).
- Applicant must belong to the fields of Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products and Solar Cells.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in the relevant subject.
- Applicant must have at least 1 year research experience after completing PhD
- Applicant must NOT exceed 45 years of age.
Scholarship duration: 6 months
Scholarship value: Accommodation; 500 USD stipend
- The programme will be open for applications during the whole year
- The evaluation process will be held twice in a year (July and January).
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBITAK)|
|Subject areas||Biomass Chemistry, Natural Products, Solar Cells|
|Fellowship amount||500 USD stipend|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|