The Chancellor’s International Scholarships is offered by University of Warwick are awarded every year via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International students in any discipline offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships: 25
- full payment of overseas tuition-fees of £19,740 (this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2017/18)
- maintenance stipend (provisional £14,539 for full time award holders in 2017/18)
- duration of funding: 3.5 years
- Applicants for Scholarship must also apply for a Doctoral at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2017
- Applicants currently registered in PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their Ist year of registration only.
- Applicants must be International students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality obligation;
- Applicants may be from any discipline (Subject area) at the University.
How to Apply
- New entrant may apply for the Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form.
- If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be
|Organization||University of Warwick|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fee reduction|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 January 2021|
For Further Details: Click