Call for Applications: Joint Research Fellowships
Joint Research Fellowships at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Oldenburg and the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg Institute for Advanced Study (HWK), Germany.
Level for Fellowships: Postdoc and senior researchers in medical research and health sciences
The School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg Institute for Advanced Study Delmenhorst (HWK) offer two (02) joint fellowships:
- 1 fellowship in all fields of medicine and health sciences with a focus on clinical research
- 1 fellowship in the field of digitalization in medicine and health sciences
Duration: The funding period is for a duration of up to six months with residence periods starting in 2021.
- lively, diverse, and international community of fellows and research collaborators
- excellent research infrastructure (available at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences)
- appointment as a visiting scientist at the University with adequate remuneration
- free residence in modern, fully equipped apartments on the HWK campus (family apartments available)
- support in both academic matters and everyday life by professional staff at the HWK and the School of Medicine and Health Sciences
All applications must include the following items:
- A formal cover letter to the Dean of the School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Rector of the HWK
- An abstract of the fellowship project for a non-peer audience (max. 1500 characters incl. blanks)
- An abstract of the fellowship project for peers (max. 1500 characters incl. blanks)
- A project proposal describing the planned research project containing a detailed work schedule (not more than ten pages including references)
- An updated curriculum vitae (CV), including a publication list and a list of third-party grants
- Certificates of university education and PhD
- A letter of support by the (future) cooperation partner from the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Please note: A cooperation with a working group at School of Medicine and Health Sciences is required during the fellowship.
All applications must be submitted in electronic form (one PDF file) to Nina Löchte (nina.loechte<at>uol.de).
Decisions will be announced in late autumn 2020. The period of residence will start in 2021 with concrete dates depending on the availability of apartments at the HWK and on the candidate’s schedule.
|Organization||University of Oldenburg|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Degree in relevant subject|
|Deadline||August 17, 2020|