Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) by the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to target excellent students from all over the world. Candidates from outside European Economic Area (EEA) are eligible to apply for ATS.
ATS is awarded to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programs of the AUAS.
Eligibility criteria for ATS
The applicant should:
- Must have a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Should be enrolled in any of the programs of the AUAS
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her program, with a minimum average grade of 7
Fellowships are presented to the following areas
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries – Ms Rosalie Deen
- Faculty of Business and Economics – Ms Monique Roering –
- Faculty of Education – Ms Anita van den Brink
- Faculty of Health Professions – Ms Marguerite Westenborg
- Faculty of Social Work and Law – Ms Carla van den Heuvel
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition – Ms Annelies de Koning
- Faculty of Technology – Ms Emmu Ahmed
Download the application form.
Submitted the completed application form to the address given in the link below.
|Organization||University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)|
|Level||Bachelors and Mastes|
|Subject areas||All disciplines covered under the scope of the university|
|Eligibility||1. Should be enrolled in the programs offered by the university
2. Should be a non- EEA
|Deadline||August, December May|