The University of Amsterdam (UvA) has a rich history dating back to 1632, when its forerunner, the Golden Age school Athenaeum Illustre, was established.
- Amsterdam Law School,
- Economics and Business,
- Faculty of Science,
- Graduate School of Child Development and Education,
- Graduate School of Communication,
- Graduate School of Humanities,
- Graduate School of Psychology,
- Graduate School of Social Sciences,
Requirements: Consider the following essentials for applying for the fellowship-
- Students from any discipline belonging to the top 10% of graduates from their class can apply.
- The academic quality of the educational institute where the undergraduate (or graduate) programme has been obtained;
- A letter of recommendation by a dean, teacher or academic supervisor
- The letter of motivation (maximum 500 words) in which the candidate explains the reasons for choosing the specific Master’s programme (broader context, relevance for future career);
- Proof of English proficiency is required for non English speaking countries; native English speakers who have attended an English-language university (eg. in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand) are exempt;
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under studiefinanciering the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Be (provisionally) admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree programme at the University of Amsterdam which is registered in the Central Register of Higher Education Programmes.
- The candidate should not receive another scholarship for the same period of study as the AES.
|Organization||University of Amsterdam|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s Degree / PhD|
|Subject areas||Law, Economics and Business, Science, Communication, Humanities, Psychology, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||First class Bachelor’s degree / Masters|
|Deadline||Varies from country to country|
Register and apply here: Click
Other Important Information: Click