60 Fellowships for Junior Research Associate (JRA), PhD: RIKEN
Call for applications for Junior Research Associate (JRA) for FY2022
Junior Research Associate (JRA) program provides part-time positions at RIKEN for energetic and open-minded young researchers enrolled in Japanese university PhD programs.
- Mathematical Sciences (Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics,
- Computer Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, etc.),
- Physics I (particle, nuclear, astrophysics, etc.), Physics II ( condensed matter),
- Biology (cell biology, developmental biology, plant biology, structural biology, microbiology, imaging, measuring, etc.), Medical science (brain science, psychology, immunology, oncology, genome science, etc.) and
Number of Fellowships: 60 (Sixty)
Candidates must fulfill both of the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in a doctorate program at a Japanese graduate school
Contract duration: From April 1 (or October 1), 2022 to March 31, 2023.
The contract may be renewed up to a maximum of two times (for PhD programs requiring 4 years, up to a maximum of 3 times. In the case of a candidate who starts from October 1, the maximum limit is extended by 6 months).
Fellowship: JPY 164,000 per month (tax included)
Application Procedure and Deadline
Application documents must be submitted through the RIKEN JRA Recruitment and Selection online system
1) For JRA candidate
Enter necessary information on the Application page and upload application forms from your login page by 17:00, Friday, Apr 18, 2022.
More Information: Email: jra [at] riken.jp
|Fellowship Level||Junior Research Associate (JRA)|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||JPY 164,000 per month (tax included)|
|Eligibility||PhD + Experience|
|Deadline||November 18, 2021|