The Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering at University of Surrey is recruiting up to six Research Fellows to start in Autumn 2020.
About the positions:
- The post holders will be responsible for presenting their work internally and externally, to both technical and non-technical audiences; and will be expected to publish high quality articles in top quartile IEEE journals and conferences.
- Innovative ideas may lead to new research proposals and individuals will have the opportunity to play a key role in submitting those proposals and securing funding should that be of interest.
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree in any of the following areas: Communication Information Theory, Physical Layer, Modulation, Sensing, Coding and Information Theory, Ultra Massive MIMO, Cell-Free, Large Intelligent Surfaces, Antenna, Cloud/Edge Computing/Processing, Artificial Intelligence for 6G Mobile/Wireless and Satellite Communications.
- Candidates must have strong research profiles with mathematical/simulation analysis, demonstrating a high level of competence and standing through frequent publications in high impact journals, and through scientific talks in some of the above areas.
- Experience in at least one simulation package or language such as MatLab, C, C++, or Python needs to be evident and a sound level of knowledge in 4G, 5G and/or satellite communications is required.
How to apply:
|Organization||University of Surrey|
|Fellowship Level||Technical positions|
|Subject areas||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Deadline||13 September 2020|