50 Chalmers University IPOET Scholarships: 50 Chalmers University IPOET Scholarships
Chalmers University of technology is offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in the coming year 2021.
The scholarships are funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education. The scholarships are given to prospective fee-paying students.
Scholarship Location: Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Level of study: Master’s Programs
Subject areas: The scholarship is being awarded to all of the current Master’s Program at Chalmers University
Number of Scholarships: 50
Nationality: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship duration: 2 years
Course starts: August 2021
Scholarship details: The scholarship would cover the following:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year program)
• Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
• No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
- the applicants must be citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- the applicants who are 1st year Master’s Program applicants are also eligible to apply
- The selection of the candidate is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence.
- It primarily includes:
- Weighted average grade
- Home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and
- priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s program.
How to apply: Online
- The applicant can make an online application to one or several Master’s programs at Chalmers university website.
- Each applicant is assigned an 8 digit application number
- This number is required in order to complete the scholarship application.
|Organization||Chalmers University of technology|
|Fellowship Level||Masters program|
|Subject Areas||All subjects offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
|Deadline||15 January 2021|